Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kitsch Rellie's


I have always been fond of a bit of kitsch! So when I saw these at Camberwell Market this morning I knew they needed to come home with me.
I have had my cousin staying with me this week and like many older baby boomers she is doing our family tree.
I tell you what, fact is more bizarre than fiction! After looking at her tree it turned out I was second cousin to a close friends, sisters husband, even though he came from SA and I came from WA his mother and my father were cousins.
Probably another good reason to be nice to everyone, you never know who you are related to.

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to tag along on a market day - these guys are VERY sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always happy to have company, beware it is addictive. Especially the donuts.
    Great for flowers too, I usually get three bunches for about $12 and am home by about 9.30am

    ReplyDelete