Friday, August 12, 2011

Spring is Around the Corner








This week has just flown by, I was given this beautiful cake by one of the nicest people whom I have been lucky to meet through the shop.
I spent the beginning of the week at the Gift Fair and then picked up my mum. She is here for a month or so. I love having her. So my posts may be a bit intermittent while she is here.
This will give me some time at home to get some planned projects done.
Kathy kindly cut out this pretty combination for me yesterday.
These are the beautiful flowers I bought at the Camberwell Sunday market. It reminds you that Spring is just around the corner when the Delphiniums are only $5 a bunch, and Daffodils are $2.
With all the uglyness going on in the world I think it is always good to remember how fortunate we are and focus on the positives and counteract it with kindness and a smile. We are all one race, the Human Race.
p.s. sorry if this is a bit rambly that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment