Monday, June 4, 2012

OUT AND ABOUT

Yesterday we had a day out in the lovely little historic town of Castlemaine and called in to Threadbear Quilters. They have a great range of reproduction fabrics if anyone needs some.
It was nice just to wander around with no plan.
New fabrics have arrived in Patchwork and Anna has put some onto the web. They are mainly new Echino and Nani Iro.







I have been a bit slack with the blog as pinterest is my new love, just search Patchwork on Central park and my favourite quilts and embroideries are on my board.
I found this site about a year ago but didn't have my own board. I am loving having a place to put favourite photo's I find here and there, as before I would just save them then forget about them. Now they are all there to see anytime. I have been busy pinning gorgeous quilts mainly old but also embroidery

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, the old buildings are fab.I too have 'found' Pinterest! It is addictive ! Will check your boards out.H.x

    ReplyDelete