Saturday, December 26, 2009

Last post for the year


This little moth was waiting to be saved this morning.
I love the colour of the soft drink, and the contrast.


My lovely little vintage angel from Camberwell Market.

Paris sign bought at Tinsel trading in New York. Effie made this great gingerbread house for me! Delicious!



This will be my last post for this year. Christmas is over and I have a few days off.
It has been a great year in the shop and my wonderful staff are having a well deserved rest.
I am working in Patchwork (open Tuesday to Thursday this week) Scarlet Jones is closed for two weeks.
I have reluctantly decided it is time to sell Patchwork on Central Park next year.
Meanwhile it's business as usual with lots of great classes and fabrics coming up next year.
Hope you all have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I have a lovely moth I discovered in a small paris pink dish at the moment! :) I love the pattern on it's wings and thus I am keeping it! I must remember to photograph it and post a picture! I love love love the Paris sign as well!

    ReplyDelete