Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year!







Welcome to a new year. I always love this time of year, as it begins with such anticipation and plans for a fresh start.
I have been working in Patchwork the last two weeks and have thoroughly enjoyed it.
It has been nice reconnecting with many of my old customers and just basically playing .
I looked at the shop with fresh eyes and then set about renewing the displays and giving it a good clean. I must say myself it now looks fabulous!
I have posted some piccy's.
There is nothing quite like, the feeling you get after cleaning out a room. Then sitting quietly in it afterwards.
I love that feeling.

1 comment:

  1. looks ace! Ive been doing a mad clean out of everything also, even sorted a photo album yesterday. clear signs that this craziness must stop!

    ReplyDelete