Sunday, February 21, 2010

Great Staff




Today I am reminded of how lucky I am to have such fabulous women working for me! I was having a cruisy day including my little afternoon "Nana nap", when i decided I needed some more photo's to put on the blog. So I wondered down to Patchwork and as I walked into the door(about 3ish)I remembered I had completely forgotten to come to work! OMG so sorry!
Adrienne had coped wonderfully (it was so busy) with a little help from Cathy, who had just popped in for something. (I owe you both big time)
It reminded me of the many times i would forget to pick up the kids! (they are now all in therapy, just kidding) sorry kids! Only I was young then.
Now I am like the joke of why women over 50 should not have babies, because they would put them down and forget where they left them!
Anyway Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, (mostly) Adrienne and Cathy. You are the best! Also thanks to the lovely customers who were very understanding.
Here are the photo's I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment