Monday, August 2, 2010

New Fabrics Echino and Japanese etc









Well what a month July was, I am glad to see the last of it. It was such a good feeling to hand back the keys to the warehouse this morning and know that most of what was in it is all gone to new homes. (thanks everyone who bought my collected treasures, hope you enjoy them. especially the ones I had been hoarding for myself and were really hard to part with)
I now only have to deal with what came home, which in the scheme of things is not that much.
Geoff was glad to see me come back from the market with only flowers yesterday.
Last week quite a bit of new fabric arrived on a daily basis, so here are some photo's.
Also in this post is Yvonne's gorgeous version of Kate's Hand Sampler Quilt. This is a regular class on a Monday evening every week if you feel the need to make your own.

2 comments: