Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thank You, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone that has shared this year with us all at Patchwork on Central Park.
This year has been great and we expect to keep up the high standard next year.
I am sure you will all join me in saying what a wonderful team of women I have working for me at Patchwork. So a big thank you goes out to them. It would not be the shop it is without them.

We will be closed from tomorrow afternoon at 3pm (24th Dec) and we are re opening at 10am on the 4th of January. I am really looking forward to 10 whole days off, kind of as I intend painting and setting up a studio space..
Gordon will be bring in my new shipment of the Liberty Summer Seasonals on the 4th so if you are around pop in.

So have a safe a joyous Christmas and see you all next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment