Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year



Welcome back and hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year break. I am sure many of you are still on your break.
I had a really nice break and actually achieved what i had hoped to get done. Mean feat for me as I am a bit of a procrastinator.
I now have a new studio space in my house. I have previously worked in my kitchen area so it will be nice to leave it and shut the door.
Unfortunately I have mislayed my battery charger for my camera so you will have to wait for photo's. I have given up looking and have just ordered a new one.
So I have just uploaded my new screenprinted panels and a bag I made just before Christmas.
Hopefully i will have my charger in the next couple of days so will take some pic's of the new stock arriving daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment