Monday, March 19, 2012

White Linen



Anyone that comes in to the store knows how much I love Linen! especially white linen. I have recently had slip covers made for my couch in beautiful heavy white French linen that we stock and they turned out fabulous. We have a contact that will measure and make that we highly recommend.
Come and check out our range as we have just got a new shipment of linens from France.
Meanwhile these images are from one of my favourite blogs Paper mulberry
check it out for more inspirational images.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn,

    does he only do slip covers or will he reupholster in your linen too- I have a chair that needs recovering

    Cheers, Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a great upholster, just call Patchwork and we will give you his number. Lynn

    ReplyDelete