Monday, April 30, 2012

LIBERTY CUSHIONS & OTHER STUFF

Sorry I have been so quiet lately, no excuse really just slack.
 I am back in the shop three to four days again and it is nice to catch up on jobs that there is never enough time to do. Styling being one of them, this is one of my favourite jobs so I will put it before most things (not customers) Next I will get on to getting some new patterns made up and some freebies of past patterns that are archived.
Anyway today's photo's are of my new front window display (hard to photograph) with 60cm Liberty cushions that Effie made up for me. Effie will make up any size cushions to order from our fabrics and it cost $25 (no piping)


Also yesterday's flower purchase from the market, it was hard to pass these white single chrysanthemums.

No comments:

Post a Comment