Tuesday, May 1, 2012

RANDOM FLOTSUM & JETSAM

I am the kind of person that puts off stuff and finally they come home to roost.  A couple of months ago I decided to clean up and put all the random crap that was lying around into a box to sort out later. This box got shifted around several times until I realized I needed something in it.
So last night I sat and sorted. While I didn't find what I was looking for I came across this card that sat at Patchwork for ages waiting for its owner to remember where she left it.
It was then given to my Emma by Kathy thinking it was hers.
Em gave it back to me and so it ended up on my bench for me to blog for an owner, then ended up in the box.
Anyway long story short does anyone know Emma that lost a card from Fina and Dad? if so she will want this card back so tell her to call us.
I have no idea what to do with all the other stuff and feel like just putting it in the bin, but I know I won't.



Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment