Friday, May 11, 2012

CLASSES & LINEN LACE SCARF

We are just putting on some day classes for patchwork and childrens clothing (two different classes)  Come into the shop and we can tell you all about them or the details  will be up on our website in the next couple of days.
This gorgeous quilt is Angie's amazing hexagon quilt, and the clothing class will have a peasant top and shirred dress for you to learn to make. Two of the most useful items in a little girls wardrobe.


Yesterday I took the pom pom scarf to work and a customer fell in love with it, so it was sold. Luckily I had enough pom poms to make another so sat down last night and made it again.
I also made one using this gorgeous voile and put narrow linen lace around it. I have both the fabric and the lace available in the shop.
I should have finished my Birdsong but used the scarves as a distraction. Take two tomorrow.
Have a lovely weekend. Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful hexagon quilt...loving the scarf inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making the same hexagon quilt, but using civil war reproduction fabrics. Love it!

    Vicky
    McKinney, TX

    ReplyDelete