Sunday, March 14, 2010

Contemporary Quilts




After many requests I have decided to run a few Saturday classes dedicated to making and designing your own contemporary quilt using the ripped method. I have had many students achieve great results in past classes, I am told it helps get any frustrations out of your system at the same time.
Anyone interested just call into the shop, phone or email. I run a casual basics class every second week with a max of 6 students. This class will concentrate on design and how to achieve a balanced quilt.
The photo's are of my current project using a variety of Kaffe fabrics and Japanese fabrics currently in stock. (yet to be sewn) It will be in the shop later this week for anyone who would like a look.

1 comment:

  1. I knew that group of fabrics would be turned into something stunning!

    ReplyDelete