Friday, March 26, 2010

News Flash "Patchwork on Central Park is NOT Closing"


After being told I was closing down for the third time, I thought it may be a good post subject.
In a word NO. Some mischievous people love to start and pass on a rumor! but please it is always a good idea to check out facts from the source before passing on false information.
As I said in my last post for the year I have decided to put the business up for sale. (look back for details)
Patchwork on Central is a Great business and fabrics are my passion. As anyone who has been in lately can see it is business as usual, with as much new fabric as ever. I have just signed a 3 x 3 x 3 year lease so am not in any great hurry.
I will be sending out my intentions to everyone on my email list after the end of this financial year as well as advertise, as I have done no more about selling than put it on my blog and tell a few customers.
Meanwhile I will have the shop at the Quilt Convention in April and the Sydney Quilt Show in June.
Hope this clears up this subject.

2 comments:

  1. Well those rumour mongers clearly haven't been in store lately! I love that stash of linen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need To Increase Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your chosen ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete