Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sydney Needlework Show and Linen

Hand Dyed linen scarf

Liberty Trim Linen Scarf


New Kaffe Fassett Voile and rayon fabrics just arrived.
Hand Printed Open weave Linen exclusive to Patchwork on Central Park and Scarlet Jones




Detail on Odd Molly Loves You Jacket for Effie.

This is my last post until I get back from the Sydney Show, as many of you know I don't do many shows, but Sydney is my favourite as it is like a little holiday for Kate and I, it is so nice to catch up with the lovely ladies in Sydney who love what we do.
Hopefully you will like our offerings this year.
I will be bringing quite a bit of the gorgeous scarf linen as well as the normal weight.
As you know from past blog entries scarves are what I have been loving for the past couple of years and there are endless ways of embellishing the beautiful linens I import.
Well enjoy your next week and if you are in Sydney come and say hello.
p.s. we are closed this Sunday and Monday for the Queens Birthday Long Weekend.
Lynn

1 comment: