Saturday, September 17, 2011

Old and New









Yesterday a fellow came in with these old packets of cotton thread, I could have any colour as long as it was black. I bought them for display but if anyone wants to buy the single cotton reels or a packet just come into the shop and ask Effie.
Also this week we have received these beautiful velvet ribbons from a French company I bought from earlier this year. The 10m reels are $24 or $2.50m, the colours are really lovely.
I also have a photo of this gorgeous skirt a customer was wearing which looked like a version of the Amy Butler Barcelona skirt, as soon I get a minute I will have a go. I love a ripping challenge.
Couldn't resist a photo of the lovely collection of voile's I have in stock. They are all 54" and $25 a metre. Just wonderful for summer scarves or clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment