Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Munki Munki and around the store

After going to the AQC I have been pretty busy this is a little skirt
that I made using 4 x 10cm strips of Liberty. Sewn together and
then cut into three equal pieces. Re join into a circle and sew hem.
Make a casing on the top and put elastic into casing (about 15") this fits
a size 3.
Scarf linen packs and Liberty rolls.
Perenial "Cath Bag". This is a fabulous bag that I made up from a
vintage bag purchased in USA about 8 years ago.
It has been such a great bag and is still my most popular pattern.
Fabric is my own screen print design on Linen.

Original Munki Munki fabric.
Quite a few years ago I saw Heather Ross exhibiting at the New York Gift fair. She had PJ's and Childrens clothing. I loved her fabrics and bought some of it. Funny but it was a really slow seller! So it went on holiday.
As you all know Heather is now incredibly hot now. And I still have some fabric left. Call the store if you want some. It is $10 a fat 1/4.

No comments:

Post a Comment