Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm Back

Mum's grandchildren minus five.
breakfast at The Pantry Door in North Perth such beautiful presentation
It was wet and cold in Perth but this rainbow was just above Mum's house.

I am back from Mum's 90's birthday which was in my old home town Perth.
Apart from the usual family dramas that come from being a part of one of 9 , I had a really nice time.
I think mum had a good time but the next day she was not aware the party was actually for her and just thought it was a nice party.
I had a week over there and caught up with Debbie from Calico and Ivy and Sophie from Materialize.
Both of these shops were lovely but it was Calico's new shop that inspired me to come back and re think a few of my display's, talk about lifting the bar.
Deb has done a lovely job of her new shop space. So when I come back from Sydney I will have a big change around. Luckily we still have an awesome range of fabrics, so that is my saving grace.
I think it is always a good idea to not get too comfortable in business and it is good to be inspired by others.
I will put some photo's on later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home Lynn!

    A beautiful shot of you and your Mum x

    ReplyDelete